Prayer for Wales
Here are some suggestions for prayers for Schools in Wales, written by the Welsh Pray for Schools Coordinator, Claire Wall.
Join us as we pray together on Zoom on Thursday 9th September at 12.30pm.
Email Claire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise and Thanks for
- The workers that are taking the Christian message into the schools
- for school chaplains,
- For the people that are faithfully praying for the children and the schools
- the heritage of those who have gone before.
- Thank the Lord for the children
- That children would enjoy learning and find school a good place to be
- That he would protect their friendships
- Pray that God would speak to them on their journeys to and from schools or at any time and put his protection round about them
- Protection from or healing from abuse, bullying, and broken homes.
Please pray for teachers and support staff in your local primary, secondary schools and sixth form colleges:
- Head teachers – wisdom, gifts, and gift of communication.
- Good relationships with Governors, and for Godly governors.
- Protection for the teachers, that they be lifted up and honoured by society.
- That the teachers would have empathy, and listening ears to hear.
- That the schools would be safe, exciting /stimulating places for the children.
- That they would be places where the children discover their talents and where every child feels valued, special and encouraged.
- That the Lord would open His provision for talent and money for schools in deprived areas and that every school would have enough money.
- That schools lunches would be nutritious and delicious and that God’s blessing to be with the dinner ladies.
- For more people to be made aware of the need to pray for the schools
- For churches to become more involved in praying and supporting the schools
- For the Special Schools and their teachers.
- For the minister and government/assembly department in charge of education.